Creating teams on Greenback is easy. Teams are designed to help companies share connected accounts across multiple users. To collaborate across connected accounts, simply create a new Team in Greenback and invite your colleagues as Team Members.
To create a new team, simply follow these steps:
- To create a new team, simply sign-in to your Greenback account.
- Click your name from the top right menu on the screen and choose "Create New Team".
- When prompted, enter a new team name. We recommend using your company name when naming your new team.
Alternatively, you can also create a new team by visiting "Settings > Teams > Create Team.
Greenback supports the ability to work with multiple teams (think of teams as organizations) from a single Greenback user account. To switch between your teams follow these steps:
- Click your name from the top right menu on the screen and choose the appropriate team from the listed teams.
- Greenback will present a notification that you are switching to a new team.
Alternatively, you can also switch between teams by visiting "Settings > Teams" and choosing the "manage > Switch to Team" option for the applicable team.
If you are an Admin or Super Admin for a team, you have the ability to rename teams if needed. To rename a team follow these steps:
- Go to "Settings > Teams" and find the appropriate team you wish to rename. Choose "Manage > Rename Team"
- Greenback will prompt you to enter a new name for the team.
If you are an Admin or Super Admin for a team, you have the ability to delete a team if needed. To delete a team follow these steps:
- Go to "Settings > Teams" and find the appropriate team you wish to delete. Choose "Manage > Delete Team"
- Greenback will prompt you to confirm your desire to delete the current team.
Not all Teams can be deleted. Teams with an active subscription can't be deleted. Also, you must first remove all connected accounts on a team before you are able to delete the team.