We recently released new pricing plans and we will be retiring the free plan on September 6, 2021.
Over the last year, e-commerce transactions have hockey-sticked their way into uncharted heights. With every passing week, thousands of our beloved Greenback customers are using our platform to reconcile millions of new transactions directly to their accounting system. The trust our users have placed in us to help them maintain impeccable bookkeeping is hard won and truly treasured by all of us here at Greenback.
That constant growth combined with the ever changing e-commerce landscape and expectations from government taxing authorities keeps us on our toes. Greenback is a place of perpetual improvement and innovation as we seek to uncover new ways to help our customers succeed in their business.
With that drumbeat for human-intensive R&D constantly resonating in the background, it has become clear that supporting our free plan comes at the expense of the innovation needed to maintain our position as a top provider of accounting automation.
Throughout the rest of July and August, we invite you to explore the new features that Greenback offers. We believe our new pricing plans offer the perfect mix of functionality at affordable prices.
New features available now
- Automated Exports - Use robust rules to create scheduled, automated exports to your accounting system.
- Advanced Transforms - Easily convert your sales data into a consistent format, regardless of the volume or complexity with our intelligent rule building
- Advanced Mapping - Export transactions quickly and automatically to your accounting platform by mapping your transactions to your appropriate accounts
- Complimentary Onboarding Assistance - schedule a live zoom meeting with our client success team to ensure your Greenback account is setup properly.
Upcoming features in 2021
- Itemized Taxes - allocate tax rates to each item in your transaction.
- Roll ups - service a large number of transactions? Roll up exports will consolidate transactions to a single entry in your accounting file while still retaining transaction granularity.
When you're ready to subscribe
When ready, simply choose from one of our new plans: starter, growth or Premium to continue using the range of fantastic features from Greenback.
Review the new pricing plans >
What happens if I don't upgrade?
On September 6th 2021, free accounts will continue to be accessible from greenback.com, however you'll have a limited view of your data with no ability to publish your data to an accounting system.
For questions about these changes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to all of our users, whether paid or free, who continue to see the value in what we do here at Greenback