Teams are groups of users that work together and in most cases, a Team will represent a company or organization. Each team will have individual users we call Team Members. Think of Teams as a workspace for organizing and collaborating on all data that a business generates across different marketplaces, retailers, POS systems, payment providers and shopping cart programs.
Teams are designed to:
- Allow multiple users in an organization to share accounts, collaborate and export transactions.
- Provide an easy way for you to switch between multiple teams - perfect for accounting professionals.
- Create a subscription in the name of your company.
For accounting professionals, you'll set up each client with their own individual Team. For accounting professionals, the first team we create is in the name of your practice and will be identified as a FIRM. Firms will have access to features and capabilities that are designed to make the life of accounting professionals easier.
If you are an accounting practice but not identified as a Firm in Greenback, click Settings >> Teams. Find the "Introducing Greenback for Pros" near the top of the page then click Get Started.
To create a new team:
Click the drop-down menu next to your name and then select Create New Team. OR
Navigate to Settings >> Teams.
Select the Create Team button.
The Create New Team popup window appears.
It's easy to move in and out of your different team workspaces.
To switch between teams:
- Click the drop-down menu next to your name and then select the new team.
- Navigate to Settings >> Teams.
- Hover over the team that you want to switch to. The Manage drop-down menu appears.
- Choose Switch to team.