Connect your Amazon Seller Central account to Greenback using the following steps:
- Retrieve your Amazon MWS Auth Token
- Navigate to your Amazon Seller Central dashboard
- Click “Manage Your Apps” > Authorize New Developer
- Enter the proper credentials:
- Developer’s Name: Greenback (all regions)
- Developer ID: Based on region
- 356525836929 (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil)
- 570047433434 (Europe, Egypt, India, Saudi Arabia, Tukey, UAE)
- 796434457486 (Australia, Japan, Singapore)
- Click “Next”
- Confirm Third-party access then click “Next”
Select the Developer ID above based on the region(s) in which you sell - not necessarily the region your business is located. For example, an eCommerce business based in Europe that sells on Amazon Seller Central North America selects the North American Developer ID.
- Connect to Greenback
- In a new tab, log in to your Greenback account
- Go to Connect an account > Sales > Amazon Seller Central region > Connect+
- Copy the Seller ID from your Amazon Seller Central page and paste it into Greenback's Seller ID field
- Copy the MWS Auth Token from your Amazon Seller Central page and paste it into Greenback's MWS Auth Token field
- Click Connect
Having trouble connecting? Ensure that you are connecting to the desired regional Amazon Seller Central marketplace. Amazon Seller Central credentials are created uniquely by region.
Greenback currently supports all regions in which Amazon Seller Central operates. Those regions are:
- North America
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
If you are in need of your historical transactions, Greenback can gather those for you. Amazon Seller Central archives your statements after 90 days. If you require data beyond this archive period, you must unarchive those reports from your Amazon Seller Central account.
Greenback gathers all data associated with each transaction from connected integrations. Amazon Seller Central provides:
- Normal transactions
- Shipping Addresses
- Buyer names
- Buyer email addresses
- Order state (Open, Closed)
- Sales reference IDs
Amazon Seller Central data does not include:
- Billing addresses
- Advertising Fees
Greenback treats ASINs the same as SKUs. This information will be gathered and associated with their respective transactions.
Greenback supports the following fulfillment options from Amazon Seller Central: * Fulfilled By Merchant (FBM) * Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFB) * Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA)
Once your Amazon Seller Central integration is connected, there is no additional work required to gather fulfillment data/ Greenback will gather the fees associated with Amazon’s fulfillment options.
Greenback does not currently support expense transactions from Amazon Fresh.
Greenback supports Amazon Handmade. Associated transactions will be available as part of your Amazon Seller Central transactions.
You remain responsible for collecting and remitting GST on goods you sell that you ship from within Australia if you meet the GST registration threshold. Several marketplaces, including Amazon.com.au do not collect GST if you're an Australian company shipping to Australian customers. We highly recommend reviewing your sales data to fully understand what your seller marketplace is doing on your behalf with regard to GST.
If your marketplace is not collecting GST and you are required to submit GST, be sure to inquire about a GST Transform. A GST transform from Greenback will transform your sales data to itemize out the required GST prior to exporting your sales to an accounting program. This will allow you to accurately report on the GST liabilities within your accounting system.