Connect your Amazon Business account to Dext Commerce using the following steps:
- Log in to your Commerce account
- Go to Connect an account > Expenses > Amazon Business > Connect +
- Click Connect
If you are not already logged into your Amazon Business account, you are then prompted to log in with your credentials. This authenticates the connection between Commerce and Amazon.
As part of the authentication process, allow third-party access for Commerce by clicking Allow.
You are then redirected to Commerce where your most recent transactions begin to sync.
Commerce fully supports Amazon Business in these regions.
If you are in need of your historical transactions, Commerce can gather those for you. At your request, Commerce can fetch up to 30 months of historical Amazon Business data for you.
Commerce gathers all data associated with each transaction from connected integrations.
Amazon Business provides:
- Normal transactions
- Line items
- Buyer name
- Buyer email
- Product IDs
- Reference IDs
- Payments method
If you receive an 'Unable to Authenticate' or Sync error, you may need to re-authorize your connection.
- Log in to your Amazon Business account.
- Navigate to your Active apps with access to your Amazon Business Data menu
- Find Dext Commerce (Greenback)
- Select the Actions drop down
- Select Remove Access
- You will then need to Reconnect Commerce to your account, as detailed in the steps above.
If you are still encountering issues, please open a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.